Thursday, July 9, 2009

Toys


My house is over run with toys, toys of every variety, toys that I must admit, I bought. How did it come to this? I trip over them. I step over them. I kick them. I sit on them. I sleep with them. I even play with them. Simply put, Francesca has too many toys.
Don't get me wrong. Play is good and she does play...constantly. Legos, dolls, castles, fairies, barbies, stuffed animals, cars, guitars, hats, boas, houses, trucks, costumes, puzzles, wizards, James Brown rubber ducky, drums, kitchens, play doh, buses, scooters, games, nesting boxes, James Brown dancing doll, mega blocks, keyboards, xylophone, James Dean with a cigarette doll, Frank Sinatra with a fedora doll, Dr. Doolittle doll from the seventies, markers, crayons, paper, paper, paper, paper, magnetic paper dolls, paper paper dolls, and Gib.
Gib is Francesca's favorite bear. He goes everywhere with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment