Friday, September 18, 2009

Somebody shoot me...

I have been very depressed. Things are going well...Francesca is surviving first grade and has yet to tell Father Matt to go to "h" "e" double hockey sticks. The market has been great especially with the addition of The Market Grill. I have an art show in Youngstown next week. Clint is touring with Sweany for eight days beginning next week. The trouble is this ridiculous minimum wage job...the only one I can find. I can make art, raise a child, cook a fantastic meal...many fantastic meals as I do at the grill, write and receive grants, help manage a weekly farmers market, give speeches, garden, serve as a village council person and all I can do to make money is work for someone else serving mediocre food and using more plastic disposable items than I can even believe. There has got to be another way...another alternative to this fresh hell. Does anyone have an extra 50K laying around so I can turn The Market Grill into a for profit business? 20K? Anything. Save for hope...I got nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment